Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Seafood Allergy strikes again.....

Great! *Roll Eyes* This is so gonna be a BAD week!
  • Started having rashes all over my body... assumed that I had "sotong" accidentally and got struck by seafood allergy
  • Sze Yee sent a mail regarding our bikes in Morpeth... Might be given away for charity! O_O!! Gosh! I don't want it to be given away! My precious bus double 'O'!
  • Exam result is coming out in less than 2 days! 44 hours and 33 mins to be exact at this point of time! No point worrying I know but still I am!
  • No face to meet anyone due to the red and swollen, full-of-zits face plus the rashes caused by "sotong"!!
  • Put on weight - big butt and chubby face! DANG!
  • Ulcer ulcer ulcer!! That did not happen in Australia ok? Guess it's really too heaty in Malaysia. *Hot Hot Hot*
  • Suffering from itchiness...
Argh!! *faint faint*

PS. I miss Sexy Hu! (Just received her sms btw!! v^-^v)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home