Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Transformation

Have you ever eaten so much that you eventually turned into a PIG? Well, that is me now!! Mom is feeding me with all those goodies and I just couldn't resist the temptation by the food presented right in front of me. Eat them all of course!! I don't wanna regret when I fly back to Australia. I'm transforming... scroll down to see what I've become.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


Anxious to know?

*Ta-Da* My new look! Transformed into a piggy!!


Went Taylor's today. Met up with Mandy & Tiong Sun for lunch. Saw my A-level thinking skills teacher - Ms Navina, who was busy on the phone. Had a long chat with Ms Wong. Went searching for Kimberly but she was around I guess. Tried searching for Ms Shirley but couldn't find her elsewhere. That goes my noon. But that's pretty good! At least I get to meet some people before I leave tomorrow.
Yes, I'm leaving. I'll be taking the morning flight from Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong tomorrow. After that, back to Taiwan for 2 weeks and THEN I WILL VISIT JESSELYN IN SARAWAK!! Quite a busy schedule right? XD!! So, anyone who wants to meet up with me, remember to make an appointment beforehand!! *Heh*

Goodbye Malaysia~ Hong Kong and Taiwan, I'm HERE!!

PS. Jesselyn, I'll miss you more. So don't be jealous ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home