Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Jogoya

Man Man Man!! I'm super duper full now after a two-hour long dinner in Jogoya! Yea, that freaking big Japanese restaurant at Starhill Gallery in KL. There are more than 100 variety of dishes!!! - Sukiyaki, Teppanyaki, Sashimi, Sushi, Hong Kong Style Dim Sum, Vege, Fruits, Ice cream, Cakes, Japanese style dessert, Juice, ice blended fruity and lot lot lot more! Of course this is absolutely buffet style and you get to have freshly cooked food. It's like slotting a token into a bowl in front of the dish that you wanted at the counter. The cook will then prepare for you while a waitress would serve it to you shortly. Well, the price wasn't cheap that's the thing but really worth trying once in a life time? Hahaha!!

Interested? It's in Starhill Gallery - Jogoya! RM88++ per person for dinner.

PS. Regretted for not bringing my camera to take photos or else I cannot wait to show how GREAT that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home