Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

232 Newcastle Road

It has been more than 1 month since I moved into this "New" house in Newcastle Road, Jesmond. Uni is not so near to where I stayed last year but thinking of the bright side, I get to be more active by walking more steps to uni each day. What's more? I have CHUN housemates this year too! Not to say that those Bara-mates last year were not CHUN. You guys are equally fantastic! Really! =) That goes to Jesselyn, Tian Mun, Shook Hui, Serene, Jun Shi, Yee Man and of course Yuen Kit & Eeleen.

I have not blogged anything about my "New" house yet and I really want to show-off my new place to anyone who reads this. Although it's just a small and ordinary house, it is perfectly fine for 4 of us - Fritz, Yu Wooi, Hock Luck & I. Most of all, we have REALLY REALLY NICE landlady, Georgia, and her partner, Dimitri.

Room No 1
Resident 1 :Fritz Lai Shien Choong aka "Noob Efficiency Noskill"
Position: First Man
Resident 2: Ching Yu Wooi aka "Noob xxx xxx"
Position: Prime Minister

Room No 2
Resident: Tay Hock Luck aka "Noob Very Noob"
Position: Finance Minister

Room No 3
Resident: Tseng Hsin-Yi (Cindy) aka "Noob Veryvery Noob"
Position: Secretary

We are lame... I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home