Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm back........ with "manicure therapy"

Hello I'm back! After such a long break! Managed to get my internet since last week but due to the lazy homunculus in me... I didn't blog at all! *thick-skin* I should have blogged about my new house in Newcastle Road but I haven't taken any photos of it yet. The Chinese New Year Eve dinner's photos were not uploaded and I practically have no photos to show off at all!

EXCEPT



A closer look?



More...




Yes, this is my very first manicure art on my finger nails, done by the Prime Minister of 232 Newcastle Road.

Short post? Yes.. I'm lazy... I have some other things to finish up. *tata*

PS. The fingers with white flowers were the Prime minister's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home