Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Once upon a time...

After so long… finally I’m back, with Hong Kong Trip Posts. I know it has been quite a while. Haha!! There were tones of photos to upload from my handphone ok? And I’m lazy. Yea, sue me! Since it has been quite a while, I can’t recall much what I did, so just let the photos do the talking. To be fair, I’ll do “Figure Legends”!! *Ahem* Photo Captions…


Check out my air ticket from KL to HK!!

Such luxurious wasted on me!



Stupid Dim Sum!! I can't eat 10 out of 12 dishes! Just figure out which are the two dishes I can eat...

Dinner! I realised those Honkies really love prawns... =.=" (Mom told me to dig out the prawns)

Octopus!! 一卡在手,香港溜走!





~Ocean Park~



Hong Kong DisneyLand Main Entrance
Disney LRT
Disney LRT Station



Cable Car to 大佛
大佛




南無阿彌佗佛


That's all folks! I'm just too lazy to upload more photos. And I'm sure these photos can kill you if your internet speed is slow. *Haha*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home