Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I got tagged I got tagged!

I got tagged I got tagged by Fritz! Alright, the rules begin here...

Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.

Here it goes...
- Burp a lot
- Drink water nonstop if I'm nervous or nothing to do
- Apply lotion nonstop if I feel my skin burning hot
- Talk to my puppets
- Touch or bite my lips
- Hug something to sleep

Now for the 2nd tag...GETTING TO KNOW HIM...=)

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Tseng Hsin-Yi (call me Cindy)
Birth Date: 4th July 1986
Current Status: single for my whole life already
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : Dad Taiwanese, Mom Taiwanese & I'm a fake Malaysian
My Fears : Astraphobia (which means feared of lightning and thunder)
My Perfect Pizza : Cheesy bites Hawaiian delight & Cheese Lover

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : Should I wake up now?
My Bedtime : Late at night during holidays
My Most Missed Memory: Those wonderful dreams

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Niek
Tea or Nestea: JUStea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Mocha!

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Oh yea, I "smoke" oxygen for survival
Curse: Maybe I did? No idea
Take a Shower: Daily?
Have a Crush: Passion crush, Pine crush
Think You've Been In Love: I'm always in love, just with different things
Go To School: Uni now
Want To Get Married: in less than 10 years time?
Believe In Yourself: Of course!
Think You're A Health Freak: I pick on unhealthy food (but I still eat them)

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Yup
Gone To The Mall : Yea, stockland mall at least once a week
Been On Stage: Yea, ages ago
Eaten Sushi: Duh!
Dyed Your Hair: once in A level... It's only a highlight

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: No
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: more or less yes

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: 26?

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Best Hair Colour: Black
Short Hair or Long Hair: short

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: answering the previous questions
An Hour Ago: Watching series
4.5 Hours Ago: sleeping
1 Month Ago: HUBS 3206 lab at this time
1 Year Ago: Easter Holiday in Morpeth

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : my mom
I hate: getting stomach aches (which I'm having now)
I hide: my talent (no talent also = =)
I miss: Malaysia
I need: to continue on my assignments
I Tag...

1.Benedict
2.MengKim
3.Tian Mun
4.William
5.Yee Wern
6.Edison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home