Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I am one lucky girl...

I am one lucky girl... I really am...
Remember I mentioned about the birthday celebration yesterday? Today, there was ANOTHER celebration by other friends - Jesselyn, Jun Shi, Serene and Albert. (well, Hock Luck, Kwang Hong and Kim Fei celebrated twice with me! *hehehe*)

Anyway, it wasn't a surprise anymore after they persuaded me to go for dinner with them tonight for the sake of a second birthday celebration. BUT! What surprised me the most was the BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!! I've gotten an awesome present from Jesselyn as well as another GREAT one from Jun Shi and Serene. Thank you girls~ you are so sweeeeeeeet! I really don't know what to say but thank you thank you and thank you.

Let the photos do the talking then..

My three lovely angels

The Taylor's F4... Fantastic 4?

ALBERT!! All the way from Tasmania!!

The guys tonight

My angels tonight...

Present from Serene & Jun Shi

Present from Jesselyn


Am I not lucky? I appreciate the things you have done for me, my angels... This includes the guys as well ok? Thank you Jesselyn, Serene, Jun Shi, Albert, Hock Luck, Kim Fei and Kwang Hong. Of course I have to thank those friends who celebrated with me yesterday! Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank You!! Can't neglect those friends who has only sent their wishes too! Thank you so much for remembering my birthday!

PS. Hock Luck, I still want the star!
PPS. 沒良心的壞老男人,我等你回來唱歌給我聽!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home