Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, July 16, 2007

I miss...

Second Post of the day...

I miss Cherry...
I have lost contact with her...
What if we met up one day?
What will be my reaction?
Cry? Joy of tears?
Scream out of joy?
Sigh... I don't know.
I miss her...
I miss her skating lessons...
I miss her screaming at me for not doing my footwork, jumps, spins or whatsoever correctly...
I miss her shouting at me until all the people in pyramid can hear it (though it was embarrassing)...
I miss crying after gotten scolded by her
I miss her for not just being a coach but also like an elder sister who cares for us!
I regretted for not taking more photos with her...
I regretted for not having any photos with her in my hands...
I regretted for throwing tantrum when she was too harsh on me... BUT I miss her mad voice now...
Argh! I just miss her...
How is she now?
Hope she is happy with her marriage... =)
I've made a promise that I'll become a doctor and be her family doctor.
AND I'm gonna keep this promise now.
I have to work harder to get into medicine... mainly because this is my dream.
I'm gonna find her... I have to find her...
My mom misses her...
My sister misses her too...
This time I will never let her disappear anymore...
I will find her!

I think I'm getting more and more emo... *haha*

PS. 沒良心的壞老男人,你也快回來吧!我也很想念你那張白癡的樣子!!哈哈哈!我等你回來補唱生日歌給我聽!!

PPS. Kazu! I miss you too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home