Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, July 13, 2007

OMG!

OMG! I passed my exams!!
Well, Advance molecular science was abit disappointing... one more mark to a Distinction but... nevermind~ (actually I do mind)
Neuroscience! I passed neuroscience! I simply can't believe it! Although it was just a credit, I guess I'm satisfied. I had low expectation on this subject due to the questions I came across during the exam. Really, a credit is too good to be true! Thank GOD! I know I DID study really hard for this and I deserve way more just then a Pass... However, what makes me disappointed was the questions that came out during the exams which made me so worried until today after I checked my results.

一分耕耘,一分收穫... If we really tried our best and put in all the effort, I'm sure we'll get something in return! (I know it's like saying something big after knowing you have achieved your goal...)

Oh gosh! I don't know how to describe this feeling... It's just like winning a beauty peagent contest (don't really know how that feels like. *haha*), winning an ice skating competition... er.. all this refers to the neuroscience exam!

As for Advance Molecular Science... disappointing actually... wasted! Great! Just one more mark and I could get a Distinction! BUT... thinking on the bright side, I passed a 20 credit unit subject! Isn't this a good news?

I know people tend to be greedy. First, you will wish for a pass... Then you ask for more! Why not a credit? Why not a Distinction? Why not a High Distinction? This is how I am feeling now...

If we set our goals lower, we won't be so stressed, and we will be happier! So why not think in this way, "I passed! Hurray!!" *Full stop* Probably this is how the Chinese thinks... if we do, we have to do the best, I want to do better than everyone else and this will become a never ending competition between each other. This is the way how we I was being brought up. Chinese Schools are just full of competition... A slight decrement in academic results will make you feel so bad, so guilty, feel so useless...

Cut those craps! I passed. YAY! Hurray! I don't want to think anymore! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home