Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Abnormal time, Abnormal me...

My abnormal nap time struck once more. It has already happened the Nth time!

Most of the time, or in fact all the time, I WILL wake up... for a while to be more precise then go back to sleep. I wouldn't know when I would wake up again... GOSH! This is scary! What if I never woke up? CHOI! *touch wood*

Ya, so I woke up at 8sth in the evening =_=" and fell asleep again until 10sth... I'm really turning into a P.I.G!! It's 11.30pm now and I have to sleep again, or else I can't wake up for tomorrow's lab.

Hmm... probably there's a leakage of anaesthetic in the lab... *Yawnz*

PS. Line is slow, a lot of photos to upload... argh! Nevermind! I'll do it when I have to mood to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home