Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

L.A.Z.Y

I'm so lazy... I feel so lazy...
I don't feel like doing anything...
I've been suffering from mild stomach aches...
Oh well... I found Cherry and talked to her on the phone!
I nearly cried when I heard her voice! After like sooooo long!
*Hehehe* Good! At least I finally found her.

Oh ya... I got Duncan's Blog finally!
Gosh! He's in NUS!!!
This genius violinist is in NUS!
And still lengcai as usual... XD!!

Have this coursemate in HUBS3410 who looks a bit like Reinaldi!
Has cousin Lawrence's eyes too...
Should be a smart guy, I suppose =p

This semester is like so messed up. I feel so lost!
Have been sleeping a lot lately and I LOVE it!
My cozy room, cozy bed, cozy comforter, cozy pillow...
Feeling sleeping again...

zzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home