Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rants

I want to blog... I want to blog... but I have nothing to blog...
It's raining today... Sky is crying...
Makes my day grey...
Rainy, is a depressing weather.
No matter how happy a person is that day, rain turns the day upside-down.
Rainy day is disgusting, disturbing, annoying...

Rain + a lot of waiting time in lab + disappointing outcome = ANNOYANCE!

Have paper review to do this week... cincai do... seemed complete... ready to hand in... no marks anyway...
Aiya... why am I complaining?
So many rants...
Seemed to be a long day yet so few stuff was being done!
This time not "money not enough" it is "time not enough"!!

Aiya, anyway
Tomorrow will be a better day...

PS. 12 more mins to 12am which will be gong gong b'day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home