Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Religions

I don't understand why some people have to argue over religions. No religion is superior to another! I believe god sent different representatives to different places to save the world.

Religion is just a belief. More like a dependence to me. It is so WRONG to criticise other people's religion just because they don't believe in the same thing as you do. The main intention of God was NOT wanting us to argue and fight over religion but to have something to rely and depend on when we are lost. Even if we do not believe in other religion, we should at least respect them.

PS. I'm not directing to anyone, any religions. If you think that I'm talking about your religion, it's not. I'm just saying it in general.
PPS. Congratulation to Steven and Huda who won the badminton tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home