Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Friend or Foe?

Well, I heard this from a friend...
I was being warned...warned quite a number of times...
I will not reveal who that person is, nor the other party...
To make it simple I'll just substitute all with third person - He
I was totally shocked to hear this...
Imagine a friend who is very friendly, very helpful, always bring joy to the surrounding...

One day, you find out that he is actually a devil!
A devil who backstabs...
A devil who disguised himself as an angel...
A devil who acts innocent but has been thinking to mess people's life up...
A devil who does opposite from what he says...
A devil who disguise so well that only the victim knows how EVIL he is...
A devil who can hide his own tail after committing something terrible...
A devil who can commit something terrible and end up accusing the other party...
A devil who pass on different messages to different people...

Only the victim knows how EVIL he is...
Nobody believes in the victim...
Outsiders support this disguised angel...and...
It's always the victim's fault...
Everyone is walking into the devil's trap...

So, what have this devil done?
According to my friend,
this devil has tried to mess people's life up...
making people's life miserable...
breaking people up...
passing wrong messages... on purpose?
passing half the messages where the REAL important part was cut off...
this devil could not stand people living happily ever after...
he has to do something... smartly...
he was suppose to bring joy but not this time...
he brought a disaster...
he brought a disaster secretly...
no one knows...
people are happy no more...
he is grinning...
everyone still thinks that he is a friendly and helpful person...
people tend to turn to him at their hardest moment in life...
but tend to neglect the evil grin in him...

I can't believe that this kind of evil person in dramas and movies exist in real life!
I just hope that he still has an angel side in him...
I really hope what my friend told me are not true...
I might have exaggerated a bit here...
Don't ask me who they are...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really wish to know who he is. Don't ask me who am I. =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home