Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

One Down... One to Go...

There goes my First paper - HUBS 3410 Advance Skill in Research Design.
So many freaking papers to read and ended up like sh*t! Don't you agree with me? Those who did the same paper...
120 minutes, 10 question, 12 marks per question...
Stupid questions requires so much thinking! 12 minutes per question! Are you kidding me? Yea, I'm making a big fuss now! I DID NOT FINISH THE PAPER and I've been crapping with the answers. Dang! Argh! Whatever, I'm relieve that this stupid paper is over and I just hope that everything is fine.


So... I have been listening to my favourite old songs for the past few days... The disbanded boy band once upon a time... This is a relapse of addiction!!! Chris Dayas' paper is driving me nuts now! If drug addiction can be reinstated by orexin, what about song addiction? They were my all-time-favourites! Argh~~~~~~ I'm going nuts about them once I started listening to their songs again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home