Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, November 09, 2007

A story of a girl

She is the eldest in her family...
Everything in her life is on track...
A father, a mother and a sister...
Just like a normal happy family...
At least everyone thought so...

Her mother delivered a baby boy...
Precious little boy...
And her sister was somehow sent away...
Due to the great age gap,
she "sayang" her brother very much...

She is not rich...
... and could only afford for the cheapest tutor
Her mother does not give a damn on what she was doing...
Her mother doesn't even know how she was coping with everything...
What she does is mahjong-ing with other rich aunties...
She only knows how to protect her precious son...
She only cares about his son!
She doesn't bloody care about her daughter!

But...
She never complained...
She's coping well with everything...
She aced everything...
Academically...
Socially...
Most importantly, she is very humble...
very helpful and kind...
She is currently in a very famous University...
... and I'm sure she is doing great...
I respect her...

Every aunties who knows her hope that they have kids like her...including my mom... Haha...

真不知道是修了多少輩子的福...有這樣的女兒...請好好珍惜吧!

PS. Just got into my head suddenly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home