Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Think Loud Loud

I'm a weirdo...
I talk to plush dolls...
I ask them questions and would answer by myself...
And I don't find anything wrong with it...
Probably got influenced by Mr Bean... since young...
I have been treating plush dolls as if they were real...
I was "cured" from this "disease" when I come to Australia...
But...
it came back to me again few days ago...
I started to talk to my plush doll again...
When I watch shows, I would tend to "invite" it to watch with me...
Haha... not really an invitation but would just hug it to watch with me...
At night, I would hug it to sleep...
I would even pull a portion of my comforter for it and tug it into bed! XD!!
The worst thing is, I know it's VERY wrong, but I just couldn't stop doing it!
sounds like some psycho...
It's just like people know it's NOT RIGHT to shoplift but due to some psychology illness, they couldn't help shoplifting. Not that they don't have the money to buy, it's just that they wanted the "FEEL".
I think I'm crazy... Haha!



My Plush Cow! XD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home