Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pissed off

I have already started missing them since I waved goodbye. Day goes by slowly and the feeling of missing home is just soooo terrible. Well, here I am, back to Australia, to the room that I just moved in not long before I went back home. I was away for 3 weeks and it seemed that I was away for 3 months! Everything has changed. Oh god, I’m so gonna move out. I cannot wait to leave this apartment!!

1) Some stuck up bitch switched off the hot water and is willing to “teach” the others how to switch it on if they ask. *Roll eyes* Get a life! What is wrong with you? Who the hell you think you are? Damn you! You can feel how pissed I am right now because I don’t usually use such strong words! And I am so not gonna kneel in front of you, begging how I am suppose to switch that damn hot water on. I rather shower in cold water and slowly figure that out by myself.

2) Next some crazy woman causing so much chaos in the residential area. Oh well, it’s fine with me if she goes crazily throwing her own stuff and keep her crazy act in her own pathetic room. I mean, what is wrong with her? Shattering bowls, plates in the female bathroom and cleaned them out at night? She’s just like making a mess initially and then cleans up the mess that she did as if we will give her credit for that. What? Trying to be a devil then an angel? We don’t buy that, bitch! What’s more? How dare she throw my new pear soap along with my soap box! Can’t she just go fuck herself and leave the other innocent tenants alone?

3) Somebody has been breaking into our cupboard and steal stuff. I don’t know if that was done by the crazy woman or not. I just found out that our sesame oil went missing this morning, along with the new sweet chilli sauce that HL just bought and the leftover coles brand jasmine rice. Great *roll eyes* I’m not only staying under same roof with a stuck up bitch, a crazy lady and also a thief. My ice peach tea also went missing in the fridge. Gosh! I’m just so gonna curse that thief to choke to death drinking my tea! Screw you! If the thief never gets choked to death, he might as well have his hands rot the hell out of him.

I am so in a bad mood now. Once you step on my tail, you die. I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home