Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random

Have you ever felt so tired that you feel like sleeping until the end of your life? I finally understand the description of "tuo zhe pi bei de bu fa" (This pc I'm using doesn't support chinese character input)!!

I have been going into the lab everyday including weekends. I have been infecting mice with bacteria. I have been taking lives away from mice. I have been ripping the lungs out of the mice. I have been staying up in the lab until midnight. I have been eating out for lunch and dinner for the past few days. I have been sleeping for less than 3 hours a day. I have been helping HL with his experiments. I have been doing so many stuff that I don't even know how I could list them all out...

I felt so tired that I'm having trouble lifting up my legs to walk. I felt so tired (+ dried eyes) that I was literally walking with my eyes closed in the middle of the road. I felt so tired that I lost the sense of vision and hearing for a couple minutes. I felt so tired that I don't even bother to scream and jump when I saw lizards and cockroaches crawling across my feet. I felt so tired that I couldn't walk straight. I felt so tired that I couldn't even detect a car driving pass me. I felt so tired that I don't even bother to look left-and-right before I cross the road (I'm so gonna get myself killed)! I feel so tired that...

I am so sick of taking lives away from mice. I am so sick of watching mice die. I am so sick of staying in the lab for long hours yet getting crappy results. I am so sick of walking 40 minutes back home after long hours of lab work. I am so sick of having problems with mice orders. I am so sick of people not doing their job properly which affects my experiment. I am so sick of experiment plans being interrupted. I am so sick of the MHV outbreak in the animal house. I am so sick of myself being jinxed. I am so sick of me being me. I am so sick of...

I am so gonna take a day off tomorrow. I am so gonna sleep through the whole day. I am so gonna pamper myself with whatsoever therapy I have. I am so gonna have a good dinner tonight.

I am just so grumpy and cranky now!

PS. Congratulations CT! One more win to get into Olympics!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    旅行に行った時についでにヤって¥7OOOOもらったww
    旅費が浮くどころか遊びまくったよヽ( ・∀・)ノ
    http://houkei.yycola.net/gyaku/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home