Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Scams

I can't stand on those stupid SCAMS! They can't even CON people in a more professional way! I know many people has received lottery scams like I did... Well, I find them entertaining in the beginning, because it makes me LAUGH! HAR-HAR! As time goes by, these SCAMS become ANNOYING! Their contents are more or less the same! Boooooo! Not creative at all! I intentionally kept some of the scams to blog about. Let me show you some examples... I apologise for the small images, click in to have a larger view! =)



Too good to be true huh?


Let me tell you some facts of the real lotteries... (Taken from here)
  • They do not notify winners by email.
  • You can not win without first buying a lottery ticket.
  • They do not randomly select email addresses to award prizes to.
  • They do not use free email accounts (Yahoo, Hotmail, etc) to communicate with you.
  • They do not tell you to call a mobile phone number.
  • They do not tell you to keep your winnings secret.
  • They will never ask a winner to pay any fees to receive a prize!


Let me show you other kinds of scam...

Bloody ridiculous!

This one even has a nice "BANNER"!


I did not cover the email address on the image because I WANT everyone to know these are scam emails! Don't ever fall for it! To view a more completed list of blacklisted emails, go to "419" scam. It also shows a list of company names mentioned and the phone number used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home