Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just Babbling

No offense but...

Why is religion so important?
I just don't understand...

Christainity is a monotheistic religion. Christians believe that Jesus is the son of God. To them, Jesus Christ is the revealer of God and the saviour of humanity. I have many Christian friends and I really respect them because they are so devoted to God that no matter how busy they are, they will definitely HAVE time for Church services. No matter how packed their schedule is, how many unfinished pieces of work they have, they still get to HAVE time for bible studies. On top of that, they are ALL very friendly and helpful. At least all MY devoted Christian friends are.

However...

One thing I dislike from the teaching of Christianity is that they claimed that all other religions are evil spirit. People who don't believe in Christ will go to hell, bla bla bla... I totally dislike this thought.

I believe that God has many sons and that Jesus is not the only one. Buddha for example. When Buddha was borned, lilies grew after each step he took. When Jesus was borned, wasn't there a bright and shiny star over him? Aren't these the signs for the birth of God's son? I totally don't understand why people fight over religions! This is NOT what God wants! The world is so big. Even if Jesus has special powers, what he can do is still very limited. Therefore, God sent down his Sons to different places to guide the mortals.

If you look into other religions, they surely have something in common and that is to be GOOD, HONEST, KIND, HELPFUL, FRIENDLY, bla bla bla... How can they call these teaching evil spirits?

Nowadays, some people really make me feel disgusted! How could they make use of God's name to cheat the commoners? This is totally NOT in the teaching! Frame and wealth are illusions. At least that is what I learnt from the teaching. DON'T EVER USE GOD'S NAME FOR SHORTCUTS IN ORDER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. I DESPISE YOU! YOU ARE NOBODY EXCEPT A GREEDY OLD MAN! (Old man makes the sentence flow better... lol)

Anyway, religion is a guidance to life and NOT the way of life. At least this is what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home