Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Lost

Recently, I feel so lost. I don't know what I am going to do after I finish my Honours. So I decided to make a list of things I might consider.

  • phD
  • work
  • Bachelor of Medicine
  • Master of Nursing

phD
That's if I managed to get full scholarship.

work
That's if I did not get scholarship and managed to find a job by then.

Bachelor of Medicine (Graduate Entry)
This is what I always wanted to do. If I so happened to get into medicine, I would choose this over phD (high possiblility that even if I get the scholarship).

Master of Nursing (Graduate Entry)
That is if I did not get scholarship, could not find a job and decided not to wait for another year for GAMSAT.

Argh... I'm so lost!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home