Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Shopping!

All of a sudden, I felt like going shopping. Wow! "Felt like shopping" came out from my mouth. For those who knew me, how often will you hear this from me? For those who didn't know me, I don't like to shop! (Except for routine groceries). Right after lab on Saturday, I went to Charlestown, alone. One thing I hate about shopping alone is that there is nobody around to share your happiness with. No one will be there to judge if you look nice in a particular outfit. No one will be there to laugh and giggle with you. I didn't shop for long - money issue. What? You think I print notes is it? Eventually, I bought two dresses. A bit regretted now. Nevermind, my sister can have one of them. Hahaha...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home