Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Surprise Surprise Surprise... Part II

Ok, I have typed this entry long ago, but since I was too lazy to upload the photo... procrastinate a bit... *Hehe*

Remember my post on Tinkerbell a few days ago? Oh well, this entry should be posted right after my Sydney trip but I was just too lazy to upload my photos from my handphone. Of course that Sydney trip post is not everything. There is "something" that I have not talked about and that is........

*Tada*


Jesselyn gave me a surprise! A big and heavy present and I wonder what that was.




After opening it...

It's a...





Weighing Scale!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! This is so insulting!! Are you trying to hint that I should watch out more for my weight? Argh~~~


PS. Stay tune for my Surprise surprise surprise Part III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home