Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Surprise surprise surprise... Part III

Ok, this post was not meant to exist at the first place but it just so happened that I got another surprise from HL again! Gosh!!! If my heart was weak, I think I'll have a heart attack!! The story goes like this...

When we were walking back home from DMB.
"Argh... I'm so hungry~~~~~~~~~~~!!!" I claimed.
"Hahaha..." HL chuckled.

Few seconds later...
"Argh... stomach got hole... so hungry~~~~~~~~~~~!!!" I complained.
"Hahaha..." he chuckled again.

Few seconds later...
"I'm soooooooo hungry~~~~~~~~~~!!!"
"...Hahaha..."
"I think I'm going to die... of starvation..."
He smirked.

Those conversations are not important. Just to indicate that I'm so hungry, strengthless and blurrrr... It just went on and on and on until we reach home. I guess he must be very annoyed for me repeating "so hungry" again and again.

When we reached home, the first thing we would do most of the time is to check any incoming letters. SUDDENLY... eh??? What is this???

I showed the letter to HL.


Eh? Hmm... in my heart I was so excited (Until I have forgotten that I was feeling hungry) flipping the letter front and back checking who the sender was. BUT, when I look at the handwriting... I was totally speechless...

I stared at him (in this look =.=) and said, "What? What is this?"
Nearly at the same time he answered, "That's for you one. Already there for so long!"
"You are very "fei" loR!!" I shouted.
"I was expecting you to see the card after you receive your present one loR!"

*Faint*

That was like at least A WEEK AGO!! How can I not check any mails for ONE WHOLE WEEK!?!

Ok, HL you got me! I was totally surprised!!


I went back to my room and opened up the letter or card to be exact.





This is what was written on the present the other day... And I don't really understand what it meant...



So everything DOES make sense now.


If my heart is any weaker, I'll really get a heart attack! But thanks for this! Muacks! <3 Don't get me wrong, this is to the 11 people who dined with me in Benjamas on 4th July 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home