Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

花錢買幸福

花錢買幸福 Part 1

HL and I have been pampering ourselves these days. After my whole 2 weekdays + weekends of R+C and his god-knows-how-many-weeks-of-weekend-less, we pampered ourselves for the first time. It's more like I had a night dose to do in the lab and so we decided to eat out. However, we were sort of sick of those same old food on Hunter Street, so I suggested, "Let's walk to Darby Street!" We decided to have dinner in Goldberg's. Not to forget, complaining how disappointing the Merdeka Dinner was, food wise, and that Goldberg's was so much better.


We had ice chocolate...

Bread of the day for starters...

And pasta as our main course... As you can see, there was no photo taken for the pasta, because we were toooooo busy eating!! *Hehe*

*happiness*

Spent like around AUD21 per person. Yes! 4 dollars cheaper than Merdeka Dinner and we felt so contented! Bloated! =D


花錢買幸福 Part 2

Once again, we pampered ourselves after a long day of RNA extractions. That wasn't our plan for today. It was raining. Cold and windy. We stood outside DMB King Street entrance, shivering hungrily in the dark. I was grateful that Emma lent me her umbrella as I have left mine at home!! BUT, UMBRELLA DOESN'T HELP IN THIS KIND OF WEATHER!! Staring into the sky, the sky was covered with clouds. The rain drops were huge. The wind was strong. "It seemed that the rain will not stop anytime soon." said HL. "Ya, I guess so." I replied.

*sigh*

Suddenly, Eric came running down and told us that he could give us a lift!!! Aww! Life saviour!! He invited us for dinner too, since we all haven't had our dinner yet. It was past 9pm. We had nowhere else to go but Goldberg's. Unfortunately, Goldberg's was FULL! Oh well, it is always full anyway... So, Adeline walked over to Anacapri to check out if they still serve dinner. Straight to the point, we had our dinner in Anacapri. To my disappointment, the price was dear and the pasta was not as good as Goldberg's. ~_~ BUT, it was still cheaper than Merdeka Dinner!!! We even had a big piece of cake per person as dessert!! Cost me about AUD22. Check out our desserts!!


Adeline's lemon-lime tart
My Chocolate Mousse
HL's Concord???
Eric's Chocolate Mud Cake

Did you realise that the girl's had hearts and the guys had some random scribbles? *Hehe*

Random Question of the day...

HL: Why your heart black colour one?

Yes, we have been laming...

*Satisfaction*


Lastly... One random photo of 可魯 and I during Merdeka Dinner...
He was my 可魯 earlier in that day...
Why? To cut story short, I was so busy that I didn't eat anything that day. Low blood glucose and was feeling faint. Couldn't focus. Everything I see was a blur. So he was like 可魯 guiding the blind loR... No doubt, I'm the blind.

Thanks! Owe you too much...

Me: See this photo we took! *showing*
HL: Eh, quite nice wor...
Me: Of course, good camera mah...
HL: No la... it's the people in the photo la...
Me: You know, I'm in the photo, that means it includes me! *Muahahaha*
HL: But you said it's the camera mah...
Me: Nah, that includes me too! *Thick Skin*


PS. Wallet: *Vomit Blood*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home