Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Blood Donation

Went for blood donation today...
Managed to pass all the "theory tests", the minimum weight limit test as well as the blood pressure test.

However...


I failed the last "test" - Haemoglobin test. The minimum requirement was 120 on the reader (Don't know the units) but I was short of 10. The interviewer told me that finger prick wasn't that accurate and suggested me to do the blood test from the vein. The down side of it is that both of my arms will be poked with needles - one from blood test, one from blood donation. Frankly speaking, I still need my right arm for some work, so I decided not to donate. She said I'm alright to walk out today but...

I won't be able to donate for the next 6 months.

They have me blacklisted!!!

It doesn't matter. They have a surplus of O-positive blood anyway.
Yes, I have the most common blood in the whole world.
Guess they wouldn't need my blood so urgently afterall!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:10 am, Blogger ~*Katty Tseng*~ said…

    :( unfortunately im a B i dont know positve or negative, but im unable to donate blood to the majority of the population

     
  • At 2:18 pm, Blogger Cinderella said…

    That is not true...
    You can donate to people who's B or AB.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home