Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Cape No. 7 ~ 海角七號

Visited Sana's blog today only to find out a good movie - 海角七號!
This movie just broke the $100 million record yesterday in Taiwan.
Yes, ONLY in Taiwan.
Therefore, I went to do a google and youtube search. Viola, found the movie trailer. They even have it in English Subs! Cool huh...
It's a combination of romance & comedy and because of the language they use (colloquial style Taiwanese + Mandarin), it made the movie even funnier! Honestly, the English Sub translation was good (meaning was there) but not as funny as the original version. You know, sometimes you can't take certain phrases too literally or else it wouldn't be that funny. Also, a phrase could be expressed in different ways but actually means the same. Very colloquial.
The songs were nice too! I'm so gonna download them!
I was so excited and vow to watch that when I could!
Some people even left comments in youtube saying that no other movies other than "The Dark Knight" can compete with Cape No. 7 this year. Oh well, you can't compare 2 different styles of movie like that. But, if people actually left comments saying its comparable to the movie that I like the most this year, I certainly will watch it!!

Argh~~~

*heart itchy*

海角七號! 海角七號! 海角七號!

I feel so proud of Taiwan! Hahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home