Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello? Needed some Luck here!

No Luck. Really no luck.
Arsenal lost to Hull City with a score of 1 vs 2.
There were so many chances to score a goal but they just let the opportunity slip out of their "feet". Guess luck was really not on their side in this game.

Damn those dirty players.
Did they bribe the referee or what?
Such obvious body tackle and player kicking didn't earn them yellow cards? FINE! JUST ONE yellow card out of so many attempts of intention attacks.
Damn!
Sad...
I have to admit that Hull City really have good defense which was pretty hard to break through.

Hmm... it's okay! We have 32 matches more to go.
Looking forward to the next match vs Sunderland.
I will put the celebration on hold till they kick some asses.

PS. Yay! They beat Sheffield United with a score of 6 vs 0 in the Carling Cup. Good work!
PPS. I think I'm obsess with football already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home