Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Imaginary conversations (kuso)

Corridor: *kok kok kok* (Foot steps loitering up and down the corridor)
Me: (Turn head over to the entrance)
Corridor: (Dead silence)
Me: (Turn head back, continue with work)
Corridor: *kok kok kok*
Me: (Turn head over again)
Corridor: (Silence)
Me: (Turn head back in frustration)
Corridor: (Foot steps continue)
Me: (Ignoring)
Corridor: (and continue)
Me: (Frustrated and dashed to the corridor) Hah! Caught ya!
Stranger: Oh, damn! You caught me!
Me: What do you think you are doing?
Stranger: Scaring you!
Me: ... (speechless)
Stranger: Hey! You are not meant to see me!!!
Me: And you are not meant to see me either *roll eyes*
Stranger: !#@#$!@#


**********

Just some random imaginary conversations we thought about the other day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home