Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Let's drink our worries away...

It was Elisha's Birthday Party yesterday and we were invited to the Clarendon Hotel for a drink. After the bad experience in the Grand Hotel the other day, I never dare to order any alcoholic drinks anymore. I had a lemonade while HL ordered a Carlton Draught. HL champion laR! Once he finished the first serving, he went to get the 2nd serving and the THIRD! What's more, after Clarendon Hotel, Elisha asked us over to the Finnegan's to continue. So, there we went! The first thing HL asked me was, "Want to get anything?"

*faint*

Yes, he got a VB and I had another lemonade. Haha... if KH is reading this he will be like, "Cindy, why you so useless one? Go pub order soft drinks!?!"

Actually, I don't understand what do they usually do in pubs? After you order a drink, you find a good spot and chill there? What else? Kill time? At least for me, it is. I really have to salute those people like Tim who can drink so many servings a night! That is totally insane!

We took a seat after getting our drinks and I stared at the TV, watching Liverpool vs Stoke City. That game totally bores me! Why? Because HL told me that Stoke City isn't that good so I had high hopes in Liverpool. Then what? Draw. As an amateur, I can see that Liverpool didn't play well. Even a keh-leh-feh like me who doesn't watch football can see that. Disappointment! I'm sure KF and William must be very disappointed too. Obviously we did not sit there full 2 hours watching that boring match. We went into another room and joined the group of people dancing on the dance floor. Surprisingly, shaking hips and butts was actually quite tiring. You know, had too much mooncake already... so I have to shake my excessive fats off myself. Haha!

Sophie and Elisha kept on praising how cute my dress was. I felt flattered. They were cute in their cocktail dress too! Sophie with her bright red strapless knee-length cocktail dress, and Elisha with her orange above-knee-length dress (that actually cost her AUD140!!). *Shake shake shake shake* shake our excessive fats off~~ We chill until they were about to close before we head back for Arsenal vs Bolton match... oh wait... Bolton vs Arsenal. I was quite surprised that I had the energy to watch another match at 2.30am when I was actually falling asleep in the pub. The first 30 minutes were really exciting because Bolton managed to score a goal through free kick and Arsenal was lagging behind. After several trials, they wasted many good opportunities to score. However, they managed to score 2 goals in less than 10 minutes apart during the first 30 minutes! So gan jiong, so exciting! Nothing fascinating during the beginning of the 2nd half. Frankly speaking, I nearly fell asleep. However, during 87 minutes (if I'm not mistaken), they scored another goal, winning with a score of 1 vs 3!

Yay! Arsenal won. We should celebrate.

Totally nonsense post.
Just felt like typing something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home