Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Possible reasons why DMB is haunted...

1) DMB was located right next to the old Royal Newcastle Hospital and was connected by a bridge in each floor.
2) DMB level one was Forensic Pathology aka the morgue.
3) Dave barked towards the female toilet entrance in Fishbowl.
4) Dave suddenly disappeared into the female toilet "to play" and reappeared when Nicole called.
5) Posters just fall off the wall for no reason.
6) I heard footsteps loitering up and down outside my office late at night.
7) HL heard timer beeping irregularly in Foster's lab late at night when there was obviously nobody else around.
8) I heard someone knocking on the window at the corridor late at night and pretended that I didn't know anything.

Argh... freaking scary!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    COOL DMB!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home