Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, October 06, 2008

CaraQ Room Update

Ok, update you guys. I tried the 五子棋 last night. This is how it looks like. Pretty cute huh?

That's my character!

Oh yay! I won!!


I felt being cheated in 鋤大D!!
For those who play cards should know the order, with straight being the smallest and straight flush being the biggest.

1) Straight (順子)
2) Flush (同花)
3) Full House (葫蘆)
4) Four of a kind (鐵支)
5) Straight Flush (同花順)

So, if the person comes out with a straight before you, you get to win him/her by a flush, full house, four of kind or straight flush!! Guess what?? NOT IN CARAQ ROOM!! I tried flush during my turn when the previous person came out with a straight. But I was not allowed to! At first I thought flush was not allowed, so the next time I even tried a full house. And guess what? NO~~~~ I'm not allowed to do that either!!! What the......


Furthermore, SHOULDN'T DIAMOND BE THE SMALLEST AMONGST ALL FLOWERS?

Say yes, say yes!

Well, that's what I thought so. We have been playing according to these rules all the while. So shouldn't diamond 3 be the smallest in 鋤大D? Yea? Oh well, in CaraQ, club 3 was the smallest! What the......

Totally speechless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home