Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

CaraQ Room

I sort of started playing the CaraQ Room last night.
I'm still new, so still blurish. But I guess the idea was to build your own home. To start playing, you need to register first. The link is on the title of my post or simply click on my pictures to get into the registration page! You get to receive 200 CaraQ coins upon registration. CaraQ coins are for you to buy furniture for your home, buy outfit for your character, etc. There are many ways to earn more CaraQ coins such as completing missions, having can't-remember-how-many people to view your page within 24 hours, or if you are desperate and rich enough, you can buy those coins with real cash.

*Click on the pictures to the registration page*

This is my room. I'm too poor to afford better furniture.

A Screenshot of some other people's room

Another Screenshot of other people's room

Another one

And Another one

Depends on how rich you are with CaraQ coins or how creative you are. I've seen many creative homes. Also, there are some mini games such as mental maths, typing/dancing Chicken, 鋤大D (大老二), 五子棋, etc.


The Mental Maths Classroom

Typing/Dancing Chicken

My Glory

大老二道場

This is how the game is like

I won the game (one and only)

五子棋道場 (Haven't tried yet)


Oh! Before I forget, you get to adopt pets too!!

Petting Farm

There are more features than what I have described. Join and see for yourself. You can invite your friends too!! Let me know if you decided to join, so that we can explore around together!!


PS. It might not be suitable for those who doesn't read Chinese.
PPS. You have to download the client (roughly 26Mb).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home