Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sien-ness

Great... this is JUST great... *Roll eyes*
I overslept and missed the 1st hour of West Ham United vs Arsenal match.

Woke up at 3am and walk all the way to the staircase only to give up watching (thinking of lab meeting the very same morning at 9am).
Voila, missed the 2nd hour too!
To cut everything short, I missed the whole match, ended up no lab meeting this morning.
*sien*
Oh well, Arsenal won! Wahahahaha!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 pm, Blogger FrItZ said…

    heyy why the sudden fanatics in football?

     
  • At 1:13 pm, Blogger Cinderella said…

    Sigh... I also don't know...
    BLAME HL!!
    He got me into football!!
    I just missed another match last night... sien!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home