Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To Hell with Molesters 2

Since Jesselyn has been asking me if I was being molested. The answer is no. I was so aggressive in the previous post because my friend was being molested by a digusting old fellow.

She is under a case of sexual harassment by her disgusting old supervisor. 這種人渣,不死也難在這社會上生存!變態佬! He has been touching her hands, hugging her... Of course, she was very angry and shouted at him. But he still wouldn't give up. He has been calling her, e-mailing her everyday, like a stalker... When she never shows up at her work place, he would call her and insisted on visiting her at her house. She couldn't stand it anymore... She told herself that she couldn't give in to such a perverted old fellow.

She reported him... Well done my girl! Don't give in to him!

Hope they will do something to it.

Say goodbye to your career, garbage!
Guess he doesn't give a damn to his career anyway, since he is so old already.

PS. 雖然幫不到什麼忙,但是我會在精神上支持妳! If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:57 am, Blogger ~*Katty Tseng*~ said…

    haha. jie, i didnt tell you the incidence that i almost got raped by a malay dude in the DOE trip...i'll tell you later, i have a class soon <3

     
  • At 1:18 pm, Blogger Cinderella said…

    Oh CRAP! When was that??
    Give him a bloody kick on his *ahem ahem*...
    Come on, black belt girl... teach him a lesson! Show him some "colour"! Muahaha!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home