Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Victory!!

Recently, I have been wondering, why am I so unlucky? Why? Everything just went wrong and that luck is never by my side. For example, whichever team I supported, loses in the match. Last night, I was watching Arsenal vs Everton's match. Everton scored the first goal within 8 mins!!!

What the............. This is getting so frustrated.

The first half of the game ended with 0 vs 1 - Everton won by 1 goal. I was so worried and thought that it was my fault because I am so jinxed!! I even had the feeling of not going to watch the 2nd half and probably Arsenal will win then. But they prove me wrong. They proved that I was NOT jinxed. Within the first 5 mins of the 2nd half, Nasri scored the first goal for Arsenal with nice, clear shot! That made it a DRAW!! I got so excited!! I was praying hard for the 2nd goal from Arsenal. Finally at 70 mins, Van Persie scored the 2nd goal for Arsenal!! Woah!! I was SO HAPPY! The remaining of the game just went through smoothly until I got so drowsy and nearly felt asleep. Haha!! Until the last 5 mins, I had the feeling that Arsenal is going to win this match as they possessed the ball more frequently than Everton. However, this kind of prediction is inaccurate because you will never know what is going to happen within this 5 mins. Maybe Everton will manage to score 2 goals? We don't know.

What surprised me the most was towards the end of the game, Arsenal scored another goal by Walcott that resulted in winning with a score of 3 vs 1. Yay!! Happy! Haven't felt so happy for so long already.

The conclusion of this post is that, I'm not jinxed after all!
And I was glad that I stayed until the whole match ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home