Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Waste of time

This is totally waste of time!!
I somehow woke up VERY early this morning, say 6am? *wink wink*
I DID go back to sleep but not for long. I woke up 2 hours later and sat right in front of my 3-year-old baby - ASUS Z9200VC. I thought, I must do something "good" today.
I dig out my old recipe for bread and got started in the kitchen. After some mixing and "massaging", I left the dough under the sun to raise while preparing the outer coating for my bread. I was very excited because I haven't been baking bread for at least ONE YEAR!! Frankly speaking, I just want to escape from reality. I'm sick of thesis. I sort of use the flour that my mom bought a few months back. Guess what? Gluten free flour. Four 500g packed in a 2kg plastic. I thought of getting rid of them since it's nearly the end of the year. I wouldn't want to pack them all up and move them together. That will be so heavy and troublesome.

So, I have been using the Gluten free flour as the normal coles brand/home brand plain flour. The smell was somewhat aweful to me. I recalled HL's theory - healthy food tends to taste bad - Guess it refers to smell too. Oops! I think I have not updated Hock Luckapedia for some time. I will do that in my next post (hopefully).

After letting the final products to raise further, I arranged them nicely onto a tray and set the oven off to bake, while chilling in my room upstairs. 15 minutes later, I ran all the way down to the kitchen to fetch my bread. To my surprise, I did NOT smell the scrumptious bread that we used to after baking. I pulled open the oven, only to find that the colour was VERY different from last time!!! They have no smell and looked really pale. I took one out and tasted it. YUCK!! What is this? It's bloody salty (despite putting alot of sugar for the outer coating) and it tasted terrible!! Argh!! My first reaction was, throw them all. I threw 20 FREAKING BREAD!! 4 well-baked ones and 16 raw.

I was devastated. Pissed. I spent 3 freaking hours just for 20 buns and they were total failure. This will NEVER happen if I use plain flour. Argh!!! Waste so much ingredients...

WASTE OF TIME!!

*Gone mad*

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 am, Blogger FrItZ said…

    aiyah just get one of those homebrand white sandwiches for only $1.09. I'm a bread lover so it's pretty hard for me to see them being thrown away unless it was baked by cindy HAHAHAH JKJKJK

     
  • At 11:37 am, Blogger Cinderella said…

    Fritz, it's actually not plain white bread... It's the Buo Luo Bun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home