Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Final Seminar & Pub Night (14th Nov 2008)

I could have started blogging about my final seminar and the pub night celebration long ago, since there are no anticipating photos anyway. I was just lazy okay? Come on! Give me a break from work, internet, computer, journals, etc!

I've never felt so relaxed before right after my seminar. I told myself, "I'm gonna get drunk tonight!!" For those who know me should know that I am not a drinker nor a clubber/pubber. Even if I were at the pub, I always order lemonade. But that night, I decided to reach out for something more. *Hahaha*

We celebrated with members of Hansbro and Foster lab at The Grand near DMB. Supervisors left early but before they left, Nicole told Emma and Sophie, "Make sure you get these two kids drunk tonight." *pointing to me and HL*

In fact, I was already feeling tipsy when I left Apollo International. That was because I sorta gulped in 2 glasses of champagne within an hour. It might sound nothing to regular drinkers but it's a record for me. Usually it could take me up to one whole night just to finish a glass of alcohol. When I reached The Grand, Eric bought me a glass of "Fruit Tingle", which is a cocktail, containing blue curacao liqueur, vodka, lemonade, etc. I sort of liked it! Sweet and fruity cocktail. Emma then bought me another drink which is called the "Puppet Smurf" (I guess this is the name) but the bartender gave me another Fruit Tingle. A Fruit Tingle without lemonade but substituted with pineapple juice. Well, according to them, that wasn't a Puppet Smurf. The bartender had no idea what she was doing.

Anyway, I finished that "pirated" Puppet Smurf in the end and was forced to drink another 3 or 4 glasses of champagne. Surprisingly, I was perfectly fine. Wow! I do have high tolerance for alcohol. After that, we "crawled" to another pub and continued drinking there. I was being forced to drink another glass of wine, but I totally disliked it. I remembered drinking that once and I felt so uncomfortable right after I reach home. I dislike the taste, dislike how it made my stomach heaty, so in the end I refused to drink it.

They then planned to move on to the Brewery. Due to some private reasons, HL and I did not go. Instead, we walked to McD in Market Town, where Eric and Adeline were, for supper. Coincidently, we ran into Lin Kooi, KH and Eric Chan or should I say, they ran into us. This supper went on and on and on until 5 in the morning.

By the time we reached home, it's almost sun rise!!! I was still very conscious and energetic.

So...

"I'm gonna get drunk tonight!!"

Failed

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home