Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hock Luckapaedia 2008 October edition

Miss Hock Luckapedia? We are back! Actually this happened a few weeks back. Probably almost a month ago, so it is still under October edition.

8) Not feeling hungry yet felt like eating something means YOU ARE PREGNANT!
9) International student are not suppose to understand what the locals are saying

Scenario 1
Me: I'm feeling hungry.
HL: You ate so much during lunch, still hungry?
Me: Actually not hungry laR... Just felt like munching something...
HL: Pregnant ar?
Me: What? Like that also pregnant ar? Is that your new theory?

Scenario 2
Me: What does this mean?
HL:
What is that?
Me:
One of the question in the form.
HL:
What form?
Me:
Offer acceptance form.
HL:
Oh, I never read.
*After a while*

HL:
We are International student, not suppose to understand what they say.

PS. Hurry up & pass up your thesis!! I'm so bored and lonely!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home