Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Stalkers!

Wow... I just realised that there are so many people stalking my blog!!
Hmm, maybe this is a good thing! Hahahaha...

What I meant by "stalking" is those people who enters quietly and left without leaving their footprints - Lisa and KH in particular. *Caught cha*

I have to be very careful in blogging now. Can't talk behind people's back. *wink wink*

I wonder how many more unknown stalkers there are...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hei, I told you personally that I'm reading your blog, so that is not stalking...blek...
    Anyway, this is my first footprint...hehe...
    "thumb..thumb.." 2 enough? Or you want more?
    See you soon..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home