Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bowling

Last Saturday, Adeline & Eric invited us to Mayfield for bowling. Not those Grandma, Grandpa kind of lawn bowling. It was the tenpin bowling. When they first asked, the first thing that came into my mind was the lawn bowling since it is a very common sport in Newcastle for the elderly. But then, it was in fact the indoor bowling that we had back at home. So I was quite excited and straight away agreed. I remembered my first proper indoor bowling was at midvalley with Annette, Jessie, Ben, Anusha, etc. I got into the side drains during my first 3 rounds and a STRIKE on the 4th. It was great fun actually.

Once again, I got into the side drains during my first round of the first game. Hahaha!! So embarrassing!! The kids playing next to our lane was so much better than us. They scored pretty high. We played a total of 4 games and we came up with a title for each player...

Adeline - Strike/Spare/Longkang Queen
Eric - Strike King
HL - Spare King
Me - Longkang Queen

From the title you can obviously determine that I'm the loser of all 4 games! Hahaha!!

PS. I can feel that I'm ageing... Got DOMS the day after...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home