Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Exhausted

Just completely moved into my new place last night. Completely exhausted. I guess it will take me another 2 days to get everything unpacked. We have been travelling from city to Kotara, Kotara to Jesmond and Jesmond back to city, just to get a desired wardrobe. Walking up and down, in and out, until I'm completely worn off. Last night, while the guys were being hardworking carpenters, building their own wardrobe, I dozed off and fell into a deep sleep in no time until the next morning. Without the wardrobe, I could not unpack much stuff. So basically, I have been wasting the whole day doing nothing but unpacking one of my luggages out of millions of them.

It's 12.07am now. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home