Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's 5.20 am... and I'm awake

Yesterday morning was quite a rush. I woke up early at 6.30am to finish up my leftover unpacked luggage and got ready to head down to Sydney. It's the day that I'm waving goodbye to Australia and running into the warm hug of Malaysia. Because of me, the other 2 sweeties in my house woke up pretty early too. They have promised to accompany down to the International terminal. Since I still have something to buy down in Sydney Central, I decided to take the 8.30am train down from Newcastle and probably have some brunch.

I really have to thank the 2 sweeties. They are nobody but my 2 lovely friends - HL and KH. Because of me, HL had to reschedule his experiment time points. Because of me, KH had to take a day off from the lab. Because of me, they have to spend say over 50 bucks for the public transport. Because of me, they have to wake up early when they could sleep in. Because of me, they have to rush up and down with me, giving me a hand with my luggages whenever I need one. Where else can I find such friends?

Although they make me mad sometimes, they could be such sweethearts at times! We gave Fritz a call for brunch since we knew he mostly will be free and yes he was!! He even sent me off at the International Terminal. Do you know that the train ticket from Central to the International Terminal was AUD14.40 one way and AUD20 two ways during off peak hour?? OMG!! That's bloody expensive!! I felt so touched with 3 friends spending a "fortune" to send me off. Let alone that they have no stable income yet! *cries*

During brunch I sort of left the restaurant with anger to get the stuff that I wanted to buy before I go home. I hate it when people start to babble some stupid things for something that is not worth complaining. You know I'm talking about you! I left the restaurant with anger and went to the nearest coles in George Street. I sort of got lost but managed to find my way in the end. When I reached the supermarket, I got even more angry! They do not have the things that I wanted!! I got so angry not because they do not have the things that I wanted but because when I asked nicely the night before if anyone could accompany me to Coles to get something, one says "You can get it from Coles in Sydney tomorrow, " and when I asked again on the day itself, all sort of excuses came out. I'm not going to name the person and I know you know that I'm talking about YOU! *roll eyes* That's why I intentionally ignore your calls!

We left Central at 1.08pm and headed to the International Terminal. We were early when we reached the airport as I could see it from the queue which was fairly - empty. Boarding time was 2.40pm and it was only 1.40pm when I have checked in everything and got my boarding pass. So, we took a seat at the foodcourt and gossip. I promised HL that I will be treating them Krispy Kreme but as I have spent too much money in Sydney, I only had enough money to buy one and a half dozen. One dozen for me to bring back home, and another half a dozen for the 3 sweeties who sent me off. Though HL said "no need, no need" but I know he wanted it deep inside his heart. Hahahaha!!

I waved goodbye to them and went through the custom at around 2.45pm. Made a phone call to Jesselyn, wanted to say goodbye to her before I leave, but she is just too busy to be reached. So Jesselyn, if you are reading my post, don't be angry if you think I did not inform you that I'm flying back. I called you three times and left you a texted message.

8 hours later, I reach KLIA. I called my dad excitedly to tell him I have just landed. Not to forget, calling the 2 sweethearts back in Australia that I have reached safely. Er... and cried to HL about my cow that I left in his room. *sob* Long story, you don't want to know.

When I reached, I was sort of bloated with a "sandwich" they MAS provided. But dad insisted getting me some food - anything that I wanted. But there was too many stuff in my mind so I just verbal vomit out chee cheong fun, teh ais, satay, roti canai, etc etc.

Let Old Man know that I have reached Malaysia. He is flying to HK early morning today. Also informed UV and KF that I was back! Missed them so much too.

I'm home but I felt empty. Mom's in Taiwan, Dad did not come home after he dropped me off. All I have is my dear brother and my cousin tonight. I'm leaving for Taiwan in 3 days. Can't wait. Oh, I MUST meet up with Ben and Shaun before I leave the country!! Guys, give me a buzz before Friday!! It's 5.20am (6.05am now, took me 45 mins to type this post) in Malaysia and I couldn't sleep already. I'm already missing the two sweethearts back in Australia. Hurry up and come back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home