Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jet Lag

My Sony Ericsson W900i sort of died on me a few weeks before I got back to Malaysia. When I told my dad about my case, he said it must be the battery. So we went to shop for a new battery in Pyramid. Of course I gotta get a new charger too as I have been occupying HL's Sony Ericsson charger for almost the whole year!! We went to the Sony Ericsson outlet and the salesman took out a seemed-like-pirated battery out from a pack of 5 and said that cost RM199. My dad was quite furious. RM199 for such lousy quality. Trust me, it totally looked like pirated battery.

The salesman explained, "Oh, because there are 2 types of battery. Round end and square end. Our shop sells square end battery. It's better."

Bla Bla Bla... Whatever!

When we asked for the charger, he said it was RM90. Is he nuts? Or does he think we are stupid? I called HL straight away. He suggested me to look into other shops.

A while later, my brother called me and told me that his friend's shop sells RM90 for the battery and RM40 for the charger. HL also sms me, telling me that it's only AUD30 in total for both. Wow! Imagine how much money the Sony Ericsson outlet is earning!

In the end, we bought the battery and charger from my brother's friend.

I totally don't understand what makes them so expensive? Warranty? NO! The man is only giving me 6 months warranty but my brother's friend gave me 1 year warranty for the battery and 6 months warranty for the charger.

Cut everything short, I went back home and charged the battery. Tried it this morning to found out that actually nothing is really wrong with my old battery. Let me rephrase. Not completely my battery's problem. Inactive sim still shows up. Quite proud of my old battery which lasted for 3 years. In fact, it has not completely died on me yet. Still can be used.

It's 5am now and I'm awake for an hour already. Still adjusting from jet lag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home