Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry X'mas!

Merry Christmas to everybody!!!

Oh ya, Happy Birthday to Lin Kooi!




*********



Felt quite annoyed now. My room is infested with bed bugs. Actually, after the bed bugs incident in KH's room, I never dare to sleep with my lights off, hoping that they wouldn't attack under the lights. But I was wrong. I was still being attacked. I got bitten on the left hand, left wrist, left arm, right arm, even my waist!! BUT I JUST COULDN'T FIND THEM!!

I got so sick of that, so I decided to throw everything into the washing machine and soak them in hot water. While taking off my bolster cover, I realised 2 bloody ugly and disgusting bed bugs hiding within the foldings. YUCK! I got KH to flip my mattress around but to find nothing. Eventually, he even flipped the bed frame. Voila~ Found one under the bed. Apparently, they are all very "thin", which means they are not the culprits for the bumps on my body. There must be some other bugs around and I just couldn't find them. This is scaring me and gosh it's Christmas!!! Is this my present Santa? *Sob Sob* I've been a good girl!!

I'm so gonna do a self pest control tomorrow morning.

DIE BED BUGS, DIE!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:42 pm, Blogger FrItZ said…

    oh ow, somebody has been a naughty girl haha

     
  • At 7:44 am, Blogger Cinderella said…

    LOL!! Bed Bugs are just nuisance!!! Gosh!! I'm itching terribly at this instant! *dying*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home