Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

5am in the morning

Once again, I woke up at 5am in the morning. By right, it's 8am in Australia. Can't believe that I'm still not adjusted from jet lag! It never happened before the past few times that I got back. Well, at least just for a day or so.

Ironically, when I woke up, my brother was just about to go to bed. He went out with his friends for countdown, after that they went to Asia Cafe for supper. Well, he just passed his driving test 2 days ago and now he is driving without a licence!! Another reckless driver.

Thinking of what I should do so early in the morning, I sat down in front of my laptop to realise that I have tonnes of msn messages. Mostly New Year wishes. Was planning to go out for lunch with Yu Wooi and Kim Fei. Not sure what's the plan now since Yu Wooi dropped me a message telling me that the restaurant was fully booked. *faint*

I watched Cape No. 7 on my cousin laptop. I was really anticipated since I heard that it was REALLY GOOD and the trailer looked really funny. To my disappointment, I think it was just okay. Guess it was overrated afterall. Can't really compare to The Dark Knight anyway. They are 2 different movies.

Took a shower after that and did some laundry. It's only 7.10am now and here I am.

Oh, before I forget, I went to Pyramid yesterday and got myself 2 pairs of Adidas shoes. It took me perhaps an hour or so to choose them mainly because they do not have my size!! Gosh!! It's so funny that Pyramid has 2 Adidas outlet in about few hundreds steps away. When the first stall did not have my size, I went to the next store to shop. It costed about RM400+ in total but there was 30% off one pair so it summed up to RM300+. Of course, dad did the paying. Oops! I'm still parasiting in my dad.

In dad's theory, 新年就是要穿新衣... and it's gonna last for at least a year (for me it is). As for my lucky brother, he just got a pair of Adidas shoes from me for his birthday all the way from Australia. It costed AUD150 per pair without discount. After discount it was AUD75 per pair (actually it was AUD150 for 2 pairs). Not to mention the exchange rate from AUD to RM was 1 to 3.4 when I bought it. Now dad is getting him a new pair. LUCKY COW!

Enough of "showing off" with my shopping.

I should check on my laundry now.

Bye~

PS. SOMEONE is happily counting down in Sydney hor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home