Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Greetings from Taiwan

Hello my friends! I'm back in Taiwan!!

Well, the weather is fine. Warm winter so far.

Odd sleeping time and waking up time as usual (for the locals) .

It has been a week since I waved goodbye to Australia but still adjusting from jet lag I supposed. Perhaps its my watch! I did not adjust my watch 3 hours behind not because I'm lazy but because I don't want to (no specific reason). I have been a very healthy girl since I left Australia. Getting to bed early and waking up early, cutting down laptop usage, eating lots and lots of "healthy products" such as drinking the "fruit vinegar", going for SPA, etc. Oh, my auntie has a mini SPA facility in her house!

BUT I have also been eating those not-so-healthy snacks. You know, Malaysia and Taiwan have those awesome hawker stalls and snacks but they are not very very healthy. Quote a sentence from HL, "Nice food are never healthy" (I think I had this in HockLuckapaedia).

I'm heading to my maternal grandmother's house later in the afternoon. Looking forward to see my cousins there.

Hmm, that's all for the update so far. I'm going out for a walk and get my 2 sweethearts their point card.

PS. Shopping List anyone? Hahaha!! Don't be too greedy! Can't carry too much okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home