Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, January 02, 2009

Shabu Shabu

Last night, I met up with Yu Wooi and her friend for dinner at Bandar Puteri. It was a Japanese Buffet Style Shabu Shabu, RM26.50 per person. I brought my brother and my cousin along since my dad didn't want my brother to go out with his 豬朋狗友. As for my cousin, I shouldn't leave him alone at home. So, I brought him out too. There are many ingredients to choose from. Small fish ball, big fish ball, crystal ball (which we call it as "da bien"), fish cake, prawn ball, crab stick, prawn, seafood bean curd, cabbage, ABC soup ingredients, scallop, wanton, dumpling, taro, etc etc. Too many to list. Not that I can eat everything since I had seafood allergy but there were MANY other non-seafood (excluding fish) choices. Drinks are included, self-service - Guava Juice, Orange Juice, Green tea, etc. It was REALLY good! We ate until fully bloated. It's more like contented. Unlike bloated till san fu in Silver Dolphin.

Hmm... I'm flying back to Taiwan this afternoon. Won't be seeing any of you guys until February. Happy Advanced Chinese New Year to all my friends!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home